ALL WILD-CRAFTED FROM THE VIRGIN LANDS OF THE HONDURAN RAINFOREST!
100% PURE UNREFINED BATANA OIL
Your search for the hair regenerating, hair rejuvenating, hair restoring oil you’ve been longing for is over!
BATANA OIL is an extremely rare oil obtained from American palm tree (Elaeis oleifera) growing wild in the tropical rainforests of Central and South America. E. oleifera is the South American relative of Elaeis genus. BATANA OIL is extracted from the nut of the American palm and has been always traditionally used in Honduras as a skin and hair treatment. It has been referred to as the miracle oil . The native American Miskito people calle themselves Tawira , meaning People of beautiful hair . Ancient use of American palm oil by Miskito community proves its efficacy and benefits across centuries and generations. E. oleifera possesses certain important characteristics: the fatty acid of its crude palm oil is of significant interest since its degree of insaturation is specially high1 . BATANA OIL has high levels of oleic and linoleic acid, and lower levels of the palmitic acid and other saturated fatty acids (up to 68.6% of the healthy C18:1 oleic in the fruit mesocarp2 ), thus making it unique in composition . BATANA OIL is also a good source of tocotrienols and carotenoids
- Batana Oil:
- Is dark colored, smells like coffee & caramel
- Re-Grows hair
- Removes Grays as an all- natural dye by naturally darkening grey and white hairs back to your natural hair color
- Thickens and beautifies your hair, bringing out its natural vibrant shining color and its joyous bounce
- It penetrates the outer layer of the hair shaft. The added regrowth and reduced hair fall make your hair thicker and stronger
- Work wonders on hair that has been damaged by exposure to UV, pollution, hair dyes or other chemical treatments increasing it’s overall shine. It provides your hair with a protective coat along the shaft. This, in turn, reflects more light and makes your hair smoother and shinier
- Batana Oil also moisturizes and rejuvenates your skin
- Batana Oil is a solid at ordinary room temperatures, and begins melting when you scoop it up with your fingertip